Focus Denmark is published quarterly in English. The magazine brings articles, features and news about Danish competences, research, innovation and new products, as well as opportunities for investment or establishment in Denmark.
Focus Denmark is directed to foreign importers, public institutions, governments, investors or people with a general interest in learning more about Denmark.
You can find the latest issue of Focus Denmark as e-paper or subscribe to the magazine via the above link.
All publications published by the Trade Council are available for download at the Danish website markedsinformation.um.dk. Most of the publications are free.
The website contains all trade and business related reports, analyses, magazines, and newsletters published by the Trade Council and the Danish missions abroad.
The website provides a search function that makes it possible to seek information across sectors as well as across countries. All information is updated on a regular basis.
At markedsinformation.um.dk you will find:
- Reports about a vast number of markets providing news, trends and information about export opportunities
- Sector analyses concerning export opportunities within the most important export sectors for Danish enterprises
- Numbers and analyses on Danish foreign trade as well as the global economic development
- The magazines Eksportfokus and Focus Denmark
- The newsletters Latinamerika , Mellemøsten og Nordafrika and Verden Venter.
The website is in Danish only, but some publications and reports are available in English.