Skip to content

 Stamp 4 EUfam

For holders of GNIB cards/Irish residence permit cards with Stamp 4 EUfam who are travelling with or travelling to meet with their spouse/civil partner a visa is not required to visit the Schengen states. You should take your marriage certificate/civil partnership certificate with you when you travel.

If you are travelling without your spouse/civil partner a visa is required.

To proceed, please go to the category of visa that you wish to apply for.