Skip to content

Stamp 4 EUfam

For holders of GNIB cards/Irish residence permit cards with Stamp 4 EUfam who are travelling with or travelling to meet with their spouse/civil partner a visa is not required to visit the Schengen states. You should take your marriage certificate/civil partnership certificate with you when you travel.

If you are travelling without your spouse/civil partner a visa is required.

Where to hand in your visa application

700 South Circular Road, Dublin 8 (Vistatec House).
+353 1 571 2506

Booking an appointment at VFS:
Please go here to book an appointment at the VAC. 

1. Go to the linked website
2. Log in with your credentials (or register as a new user)
3. Complete the appointment booking process 
4. You will receive an appointment confirmation e-mail with your Appointment Letter attached as a PDF. 


NB: You will not be able to get an appointment sooner than the next time available unless there are unforeseen and serious circumstances. If it is an emergency, please contact the Embassy directly.